PCN Entertainment Group is the fastest-growing network of platforms and lifestyle brands with unparalleled reach to millennials and Gen Z across luxury nightlife entertainment. Launched in 2018, and headquartered in Los Angeles, California our reach is extended through our brands; PCN Nightlife, PCN Music, and Loop Magazine.
We are looking for a service and detail-oriented People Operations generalist to support a wide range of activities inside our People Operations department, from conducting employee on/offboarding meetings to benefits administration to payroll support. An important part of your role will be to act as a liaison between the People Operations team and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes, and documents.
- Own and oversee the onboarding and offboarding processes for all hourly and salaried employees and support the recruiting process.
- Support and implement HR and talent acquisition initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Communicate the employee orientation process, company benefit programs, and all company communications, including the handbook and HR policies.
- Measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction.
- Coach and counsel management on key talent matters, including employee concerns and disciplinary actions.
- Analyze knowledge gaps, identify training needs, and create or coordinate appropriate training for employees and leadership
- Provide data, key indicators, and qualitative feedback to align employment decisions to current and future workforce needs
- Act as a key trusted advisor to the organization by staying up to date on best practices and industry trends
- Ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
- Investigate and administer workers' compensation claims, record keeping, and documentation.
- HR Generalist competencies - recruiting, staffing, training, compensation, benefits, and culture.
- Must work well under pressure in a very fast-paced environment and be able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills, addressing complaints/resolving problems, rewarding/disciplining employees, and appraising performance.
- Strong communication skills – must be able to convey facts and information clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to create and work in collaborative group environments.