PCN Entertainment Group is the fastest-growing network of platforms and lifestyle brands with unparalleled reach to millennials and Gen Z across luxury nightlife entertainment.
PCN Entertainment is searching for an Artist Relations Intern to be a key part of our music division to deliver high-value and creative artist opportunities for PCN Music talent roster. PCN Music is our full-service management and music publishing division for DJs.
- Assist in negotiating contracts with venues, promoters, and various brands that wish to hire to our artists for performances.
- Manage all aspects of the artist meetings, studio time, tour schedule, and public appearance schedule.
- Oversee artists' public image, including wardrobe, hair, and makeup, to project the desired image to fans.
- Build and develop relationships with record labels and negotiate the best terms for our artists.
- Identify opportunities for exposure in media such as TV, radio, playlist, and magazines.
- Oversee overall audience development efforts and collaborate across editorial and content teams.
- Experience in the music/nightlife industry
- Deep knowledge and connections in a wide variety of music genres, particularly house music, hip-hop, and Pop
- Highly organized and skilled project manager
- Comfort working in a fast-paced startup environment